Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby Booty

Arrrggghhhh, we be garage sale pirates today..... lol. ya, that was lame-O.

But we did totally garage sale it up today. there were miiilllionnnns of them everywhere. We lucked out on some awesome childrens books at one and then hit a bunch of duds before we found a yard sale for La Leche League. It was cool to talk to the ladies there and I got a flier for the Plaza/Brookside group. We're going to the meeting next wed. now. awesome, I hope there's a bunch of militant lactivists there, cause I'm totally hardcore like that. :D seriously. I am. Anyway, it was neat that the yard sale ladies knew our doula Sarah and were talking about how she was THE BEST and totally AWESOME (ya, we knew that!). They were super friendly so I'm psyched about going to the meeting.

Then on the way home I remembered a shop in our little village of Waldo that I hadn't been to yet so we stopped there. They had THE cutest baby stuff EVAR, so we ended up making a wishlist (aka baby registry). They do their baby wishlists in a cool way, I guess as soon as your shower invites go out, she creates a display with all the things you wrote down in it and that way people don't have to search for them, genius! The shop is Alexandria's Place off 73rd and Wornall. We also bought baby a few things that we just couldn't resist.



Mark is going to go into the office tonite, so I'm going to tag along and force myself to do some pretty intense knitting on the baby blanket I'm trying to finish. We know how to live it up on a Sat. nite don't we? whoooo hooooo! lol. :D

No comments: