Friday, May 16, 2008

There's definately a baby in there...

Baby moves ALOT now. On and off all day, everyday. It's kind of like having a rumbly tummy most of the time, but now and then I get a kick/punch that startles me and it's like "weird...there's somebody in there!" lol. :)

When she's really going crazy in there I pet my belly and talk to her and she calms down really quickly. I think she really likes when I talk. I like to imagine that is the case anyways.

Our next doctor's appt. is next Friday 5/23 @ 3:30. not that our appts. are very eventful these days but I still get all excited.

We're hoping to get alot done on the nursery this weekend. Mark's goal is to finish cleaning and get it painted. I'll definitely post some pics when it's finished!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww, I can't wait!!!
"Grandma"