Friday, May 23, 2008

Gold Star for Mark

Mark is impressing the crap out of me on a daily basis now. He tracked down an awesome deal on a car seat on Craigslist ($35 bucks! score!) yesterday and we went and picked it up last night. One more item checked off the list! yay!

Our goal is to get all /most of our necessities as soon as and as cheap as possible. I know some people wait on their baby shower, but I would never assume that anyone is going to gift me anything, much less a $140 car seat.

Nursery update: it's painted a VERY lime green color that's sort of shocking when you walk in. lol. Not really what i expected, and I had to change my whole vision of this nursery, but we can work with it. i did some drawings last nite with oil pastels and Mark is going to whip up a couple this weekend. We want all the art in the room to be Tooley originals. :D Also, we're going to stencil her name in huge letters on one wall surrounded by polka dots. we figure it might help her learn to spell it. lol. Can't wait to finish up so we can post some pics!

No comments: