Saturday, May 03, 2008

Mega Kicks

Today, in between the Brookside Art Fair and going to the most awesomest bra store in the universe, baby gave me some super megatron kicks. The first two made me yelp and when I put my hand on my tummy, I actually felt the third on the outside! So amazingly cool. :D

FYI for the ladies...you seriously HAVE to go to this shop in Independence. It's called Intimate Designs and I just came home from there with 2 bras that feel like fairies knitted them out of clouds just for me. They give you a pretty thorough fitting and have you fill out a questionnaire and everything. Sandy and Abby both told me that they had heard people talking about this shop so apparently it's famous or something. I can see why. I almost cried with happiness as I was leaving. lol.

No comments: