Friday, May 09, 2008

Things are Happening!

We woke up early this morning to have a special 'bon voyage' breakfast with Cyndie. She is on her way to D.C. at this moment! well, technically she's stopping in Kentucky to visit some friends tonite, but tomorrow she'll roll into D.C. Anyway, I'm very excited for her, she should have a very eventful 10 weeks and be back just in time to get ready for her niece's arrival! :D Mark is sad because he wishes she could live in our attic forever and when she gets back she'll be moving into a place with one of her friends. I definitely will miss her, she's been a great roommate for the last 18 months...but I wouldn't want to try to write my thesis while living with a screeching newborn downstairs either. lol.

Baby Saoirse was excited by the orange juice I drank apparently because she was kicking me up by my bellybutton pretty enthusiastically and I got Mark to scamper over just in time to feel a couple of tiny thumps from the outside! He was awestruck I think. lol. That was only the second time I've been able to feel the movement on the outside, and I'm so glad he got to experience it with me.

No comments: