Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Love You 2nd Trimester

The 2nd Trimester is everything they said it would be and I'm loving it right now. Of course as long as I don't have any crazy nerve pain that makes me walk like a very old woman and screech in agony every time I get up, I'm grrrrrrrrreat! Which is why it makes me a little sad when I think about how we only have another week until we are technically in the 3rd trimester. Not that I'm not totally excited to get to Sept. and birth the heck out of this baby, but it's been so nice here in the 2nd trimester. I'm not really excited to get to this phase they talk about where I'm tired of being pregnant and "want it out." that doesn't sound very pleasant, but hopefully not as bad as the 1st trimester.

Speaking of 1st trimester, it's funny how I kept talking about how awful it was and I didn't understand how you'd ever want to go through that again. I've almost totally forgotten already what it felt like. Hormones are pretty crafty that way. I'm in a very sentimental place right now and keep talking about when we should try for a second baby. lol. Which is weird for me, because I never planned on having more than one biological child. Our plan was to birth one and adopt one. We still would like to adopt eventually, but now those tricky hormones have me thinking crazy things like "oh, well two isn't bad, I mean we'd just be replacing ourselves...it's not like we'd be helping overpopulate the earth with just two." but I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it goes with Baby Saoirse first. :D

No comments: