Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yes, it is rather bright...

So, I know everyone is like "wtf?" about the paint color in the baby's room. I had to explain it to my dad last night which made me think I should just tell the story here as well.

We both agreed that green was a good color to go with, but our opinions on which shade turned out to be VERY different. Mark, who never has had a strong opinion on decorating in his life, made a stand in the middle of Home Depot for a seizure inducing neon green color (yes, more seizure inducing than the one we ended up with). I was going for a more natural color and so to end the dispute quickly we chose a green in between. Once it was up, it was clear to me that this was still a very scary green but Mark was in denial and proclaimed that he wasn't painting over it, EVAR.

So we worked with it. And it's growing on us. It's going to be okay....I promise. *pets your eyeballs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the nursery. If it were not bright and pretty and unique, it would not be you and Mark doing it. This baby is special, and she is going to be a special child, and if she wants to change it someday, fine, until then, it's best to leave my kids alone and let them decide what THEY want for THEIR baby!!! Grandma