Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Disturbing Dream

I dreamed last night that I had twins, very very large twin babies. They could practically sit up on their own already right after birth. lol. So then I realize that I don't have any diapers for them or any other supplies except for car seats. I send Mark out to buy a boppy pillow and diapers and proceed to try to nurse them. I'm trying to hold them like they suggest in my breastfeeding DVD but I end up bending them all around in impossible positions. that part was scary. Then all of a sudden, my babies have been replaced and I'm trying to nurse two stuffed animals. lol. I keep complaining that "it's not the same" and wondering where my babies are. Then they are back. I'm starting to freak out and trying to keep track of them because they keep moving around somehow. At some point there's a party outside and some lady is trying to feed my newborn baby food. I freak out and scream at everyone for awhile. No one is helping me and for some reason this whole time, I'm at my parents' house. I woke up all weirded out. :(

No comments: