Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Healthy Mommy; Sick Phoebe

My bloodwork from last doctor's appt. came back today and all is well. I think they were convinced that I was going to get gestational diabetes, but that hasn't been the case. I'm a healthy fat mommy! lol.

However, I caught an awful cold over the weekend I guess and felt like I was dying yesterday. I had a fever of 101 at one point and was in contact with the nurse several times throughout the day. I called Mark crying I was so frustrated. Being sick and not being able to take anything but Tylenol really sucks. He told me later it made him want to throw his desk out the window like Hulk and speed over to me even though there was nothing he could do. :) so sweet.

anyway, feeling much better today, fever broke overnight and now i'm just stuck with blowing my nose every 30 seconds and sneezing 500 bazillion times a minute. lol. I'm daydreaming about a nice big dose of dayquil right now.

1 comment:

Sarah Fruetel said...

STAY STRONG SUPER MOM..... don't let the Dayquil tempt you!!