Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dreams

My dreams have become steadily more weird with a really creepy tone to them. I wake up all irritated at them usually. I don't think I've gone a night in a week or so with out feeling like I dreamed ALL nite, which is sort of exhausting.

Anyway, last night was as weird as ever, but there was one part that was sort of sweet, in a weird, creepy kind of way. lol.

Background: Alot of my dreams have been about Mark and I owning a house yet somehow I was still living at my parents and I can't seem to escape. The rest are usually about going back to high school, at 30, and everyone I went to high school with is there too. It's been like a mini-series about how our high school somehow convinced us all to come back for an adult education class, but we end up going through all of high school again. I try to start a rebellion against the school but no one listens to me. I keep trying to get away, but always end up back at the high school.

So this dream last nite starts off with me at high school cleaning out my lockers (apparently I had many). I'm filing trash bag after trash bag with stuff and wondering "how could they not have ever gotten rid of this stuff after 12 years? this is so weird! Didn't other people use these lockers?" Later, I run into my old friend Haley and we start talking about our pregnancies. Some other people are milling around when suddenly someone shouts "I can see something!" and points at my belly. I look down to see the shape of my baby's head and face through my skin. Then the whole baby is out, only still connected to me by a thin layer of skin covering it like plastic wrap or something. My perspective changes from looking down on my belly to facing my baby somehow. People are playing with the baby, it's holding their fingers and stuff. Then everyone sort of fades away and my baby says "What is your name?" I reply "My name is Phoebe, but you can call me Mommy" Then I think I started crying and blabbering "i love you" and hugging my baby. Then I get worried and tell my baby that she better get back in there, that she's not "done" yet. lol. The End.

Ya, these hormones are really something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Creepy but funny!

Please don't make me go back to PCHS. I have visions that that's what hell would be like.

Have fun, and I like the room color! Hopefully we'll beable to see eachother when I'm home in August!