Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Heart My Belly!

I also heart my stretch marks!! This is probably the first time in my life that I'm totally in love with my stomach area. lol. Being pregnant is so amazing and mind blowing. I feel sad on a daily basis that Mark can't experience it on the same level that I do. Even all the aches and pains are interesting because there is a purpose to it all. And I'll never be ashamed of any way that my body changes because of pregnancy. Maybe because it's that I wasn't too attached to the way it looked beforehand, but I'd also like to think that it's because I totally embrace the transition from maiden to mother and everything that comes with it. Like Mark says, it's all about non-attachment right? Change is good!

Check out my funny looking belly button!

No comments: