Friday, March 28, 2008

March Dr's Appt.

Went to the OB this morning for our monthly checkup. I've lost another 3 pounds, so that's down 8 pounds so far. they also were concerned about the glucose in my urine so she decided to do a early Glucose Challenge Screening Test which they normally don't do until 28 weeks. I had to drink a bottle of what tasted like orange soda and then wait an hour, and then get blood drawn. We should find out the results on Mon. or Tues. I think depending on what that test says, they give you the three hour version called the Glucose Tolerance Test. but I could be wrong on that. anyway, it's all to see if you are developing Gestational Diabetes.

We also scheduled our next appt. and our big ultrasound for April 25th. We'll find out the sex of the baby that day! very exciting. :)

Oh, and the baby's heartbeat sounded good and when she pushed on my tummy she said "oh good, right where it should be" lol. so i guess that's good too.

No comments: