Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back to Work!

Yay! I get to go back to work!

Sandy landed a judicial clerkship that starts on Monday. Go Sandy! I know she's sad to leave Ilena to go back to work but I'm making it my mission to help as much as I can to make it easier. That's why nannies are so awesome, we can do your chores, run errands and get dinner ready too! :D

anyhoo, i'm really excited to have something to do again now that i feel so much better. and i keep thinking about how cute it's going to be for Ilena and our Little One to be buddies and play together. I'm really thankful that things have worked out pretty much the way I planned it and I'll be able to keep baby with me AND work. and i couldn't ask for better people to work for, chuck and sandy are pretty awesome friends. the Norris family reigns supreme!

No comments: