Friday, February 15, 2008

Whooo Hooooo!!!

I'm on my fifth day with no queasies and increased energies! yayyyyyyyyy! I think this is the beginning of the end of "morning" sickness for me, and just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer!

I've felt so good the last day or so that I started one of our baby registries online and am really super tempted to go get a maternity outfit this weekend (even though I'm not showing at all yet). I'm sooooooo excited!! I can be less nervous now, as we're so close to the 2nd trimester! two weeks to go!

We have started working with our Doula, Sarah, who is super awesome! Here's her website: http://www.mamasara.com

We're meeting with an OB today that Sarah recommended who specializes in natural childbirth. I'm pretty excited about it. If we switch to Dr. Michele, we'll be having our baby at Olathe Medical Center. I'll update later to let everyone know how that went.

Today I feel like I'm going to explode with happiness!

No comments: