Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sticker Shock

Just for fun, I grabbed a zapper today at Target and started adding a few things to our baby registry. Yes, I know it's kinda early for that, but it's exciting for me. Anyways, I started realizing that this stuff is EXPENSIVO. I'm hoping we can beg, borrow, or garage sale most of the big stuff, but just for the heck of it, I did put some big ticket items on the registry. It's really fun to zap things with that gun doodad!

I started registries at both Target and Babies R Us. There really isn't much there yet, I was just playing around really.

Also, this store is opening up in Lee's Summit soon that looks pretty awesome: Happybottomus

If you guys haven't guessed yet, I'm pretty in to anything organic, natural or earth friendly. We're going to experiment with glass bottles, which are making a comeback, as well as some new hybrid diapers. Check these out: GDiapers

No comments: