Friday, February 15, 2008

New Doc

Well, we decided to switch to Dr. Tami Michele! She was a childbirth educator and doula for 13 years before she became an OB/GYN. She works with nurse midwife Kelly Fritz who has 25 years experience. They specialize in natural birth in a hospital setting. totally awesome!

After talking to them for just a few minutes they told me I was way ahead of the game and it sounded like I was going to "grow up" to be a childbirth educator. lol. That's probably not a bad idea! :D

Olathe Medical Center: The Birth Place

P.S. Mark wanted to add that he and the IT dept. at US Central think that Dr. Michele looks like Wonder Woman (Linda Carter). Here's a pic, you decide:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does kind of resemble Linda but much more petite, she is...

Anonymous said...

I have just heard that Dr Michele has lost hospital priveleges from OMC -- but I haven't been able to get all the facts yet. I don't believe that anyone was injured, just that in being responsive to the needs of a birthing woman, she ran afoul of hospital procedure...does anyone else know what happened?