Monday, February 18, 2008

11 weeks, 1 day

Mark's job rulez in many ways, but #1 in my book is that he gets every bank holiday off. So I dragged him to Babies R Us today and handed him a scanner. Registering is F.U.N.! We even managed to pick out quite a few practical items. Mark went a little crazy on the toys though. I think he scanned 5 different versions of the same rattle because they were all different animals and he thought they were cute. lol.

So this is how we entertain ourselves while we wait for baby to arrive. :) Really there isn't much to do right now except read our 9 million books. We're going to take some classes starting in March which will be fun. We're going to try to take a Bradley Method class, attachment parenting(baby wearing), baby food making, breast feeding and of course the hospital offered classes.

We've got our first appt. with the new doctor on Feb. 29th which is 2 days before the 2nd Trimester starts.

I can't wait until spring and then we can actually start working on the house and the nursery and really doing some serious preparing for baby. I guess for now I'll just bore all of our 4 loyal readers with my incessant baby chatter. lol.

2 comments:

Sarah Fruetel said...

LMAO.. on bore our four loyal readers..

Anonymous said...

Bore us??? How can anything to do with baby stuff bore Grandma...I mean seriously...