Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sonogram #3

Today we went to clear up our twin confusion and confirmed there is yes still ONE baby with an awesome strong heartbeat and who looks like a gummi bear! lol. :D

Mark tried to scan our sonogram pics at work, but unfortunately they didn't scan well. :(

Hopefully when we go to see if it's a girl or a boy, we can get video and/or pics on a cd. but that's a couple of months away.

We go back to the doctor in a month. so until then, i'm just going to pray for no more migraines and that I can make it through all the queasies okay.

P.S. I'm a wussy at being sick, so if anyone wants to bring me treats and fawn over me n' stuff, I wouldn't mind. :D plus, then you can see our sonogram pics of Gummi (new embryo nickname)

1 comment:

Sarah Fruetel said...

See if you can take pictures of the sonogram pictures? Just an idea, maybe you could ZOOM in!