Friday, January 11, 2008

Frannie McHumpersons

I'm not sure how to put this delicately, but we have a humping cat. lol.

The other night I was innocently reading in bed when I was disturbed by what felt like a cat trying to lay on my legs and repeatedly falling off while "making bread" with his paws. I wasn't really paying attention at first but noticed when I tried to shake him off that he was immovable.

That's when I looked down and realized....oh...my...god. "MMMAAAARRRRRRKKKKK!!!!! COME HEREEEEE!!!!!" Mark skidded into the room thinking I was having some pregnancy problem and was relieved but at the same time totally grossed out by the site that awaited. I heard a soft "ewwww" come from the stairwell where Cyndie was perched. lol.

we all kind of stared in horror for a minute. then mark attempted to remove the humper from my leg and was met with great resistance and vocal protest. finally I was freeeee! when it was all over mark confessed: "he's been humping me at nite too!!! i thought he was just trying to crawl on me! i feel so dirty!!" lol!

feeling violated and worried that we had some sort of molester cat, mark spent the whole next day googling "cat humping" at work. lol. apparently this is a rather common problem. who knew? mark thinks frannie is "attracted" to the micro fleece blanket we have on the bed sometimes. so i guess now we need to find Frannie a micro fleece "lovey" and hopefully he won't be so interested in our innocent legs anymore.

3 comments:

Sarah Fruetel said...

Poor Frannie.... the things we go through when we have THAT name. :)
LOL...... your email address is STILL not working for me. What's up with that?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!