Thursday, April 24, 2008

Viernes Gigante!

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!! I'm giddy with anticipation, and so is baby! I've gotten at least two pretty substantial "thumps" from Little Hoot today. It's a pretty weird sensation, and awesome, really really awesome.

Anyhoot, we're making a whole day of it tomorrow. The sonogram is at 10:30 at the hospital, then Mark promised me Jimmy John's (a JJ veggie sub has been one of my top cravings) for lunch and then on to the doctor's office at 1pm. I've scheduled some time in the afternoon for us to spend excitedly freaking out and calling people and maybe stopping by BabiesRUs and buying something super gender specific. Then we're celebrating with a juicy steak dinner with Becky & Cyndie which I'm been looking forward to for a month now. *salivating* mmmmm! red meat, much less steak, is not something I normally eat alot of, maybe I need iron. lol.

Everything is going so fast all of a sudden! My belly popped out, baby is moving, the whole big sonogram thing tomorrow, and in a week we'll be 5 months along already! wow! This whole process is really amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are going to be such a good momma !!!
Becky