Sunday, April 06, 2008

New Scanner

So we finally got a new scanner. well it's actually pretty old, but we got it cheap from some guy mark works with. anyway, i've been wanting to scan some old pics to post just for fun so here is part one! i've got to dig through and see if I have some of Mark's baby pics too.

Disclaimer: Do not let yourself be sucked into the vortex of my chubbulescent awesomeness. your brain will explode from the rediculously high levels of cuteness.



Top Row: Grandma, Gaga(Great-Gma)
Bottom Row: Aunt Julia, Mama & Me

My Beloved Grandma Sue & Me


Naked Baby!

Mama & Me

Papa & Me

I think everyone who was alive in the late 70's/early 80's probably has one of these where there is a log involved for some crazy reason. LOG! LOG! LOG! lol. (rin & stimpy reference)

Bonus Pic #1: I LOVE CATS!

Bonus Pic #2: I LOVE COMPUTERS!

2 comments:

Sarah Fruetel said...

You look the same!!! So does your dad. :)

Anonymous said...

omg i forgot about mom's bigass glasses you know that is why alex and andy called her aunt glasses b.c she wore them so big...you are so pretty!!!!