Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Doctor's Appt.

Just got back from taking Saoirse on her first outing! She did really well and didn't scream the entire time like I thought she might. lol. The nurses and doctor were pretty impressed at her mega newborn strength and wigglyness. She's small, but action packed! :D

We're heading out in a few minutes on a quest for a nursing bra so that should be exciting. I'm so tired, and I'm the only one not napping right now, lol.

What's funny is that the birth was WAY easier than I anticipated, but this part is harder. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that we actually have a baby now. And I'm totally hormonal which is not so fun on top of being exhausted. But we have lots of good help and that's what keeps me from totally freaking out.

Thanks for sending so much love our way people! :D

1 comment:

Sarah Fruetel said...

I want more baby pictures!!