Monday, September 01, 2008

Baby Drop

Had a great appt. with Suzanne and Sarah today! It looks like the baby has dropped! Yay! And she's still in the perfect position! Yay! :D

My blood pressure was up a teeny bit on Friday at the Dr's office and also today, so Suzanne suggested taking Nettles (herbal supplement) which is supposed to help with that.

Other than that, not much else to tell. I'm trying some different things to help get us in a good place to start labor. I sit on the exercise ball alot, walk, drink alot of Pregnancy tea and Raspberry Leaf tea, and take Evening Primrose Oil. So I guess if nothing else gets this started, I can hold out some hope that the full moon will work it's magic on the 15th. lol.

Oh, and I've kinda switched over to the midwife's calender as far as how far along I am. We'll just say at this point that on Thurs. I'll be 39 weeks.

No comments: