Thursday, January 08, 2009

Amber Teething

In my last picture post, Saoirse is wearing an amber teething bracelet. I didn't know anything about these until a couple of months ago. We got her a bracelet and a necklace for christmas and I'm experimenting with them. It makes me a little nervous to put jewelry on a baby, especially since I'm not a jewelry person myself. I mean, I love looking at it, but I don't wear it. I don't even wear a wedding ring. anway, going off topic there... lol. so ya, the amber's "analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties make it ideal as a natural (no drugs) homeopathic product for babies and children." and we are ALL about homeopathic remedies for our little Boots. I've talked to several moms who swear by these and say they even work as a pain reliever for adults.

Here's the link with alot of info from the Happybottomus (our local natural parenting store) website: Amber Teething

No comments: