Monday, December 01, 2008

Potty Mouth

err..you know, cause I'm going to talk about diapers now. lol.

my original plan was to use special fancy biodegradable diapers for a few weeks at least and then switch to cloth. in reality, we ended up using whatever people gave us which was some Huggies, Pampers , Seventh Generation Chlorine Free and finally boatload of Earth's Best Chlorine Free (which was getting closer to where I wanted to go with our diapering plan).

yesterday we went to Babies R Us to pick up some more more Earth's Best and I was super excited to see that they now sell my special fancy biodegradable Nature Babycare diapers! YAY!!! they are awesome! . they also sell g Diapers as well now (a hybrid diaper that i've blogged about before), so i'm interested in trying those when Saoirse moves up into size 2.

I'm not sure i'll ever get to a place where i'm using all cloth. I mean, my heart is there theorically... but it's the reality of it that scares me a little. I was considering trying a diaper service at first, but then I heard that the only diaper service in town is no longer in business. poop! lol.

My goal is to try cloth for at least a day or two at some point. So far, Saoirse has really been so small that these teeny little disposables have been the only thing I wanted to mess with. Maybe when she gets bigger I'll get brave.

No comments: