Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Family Reunion 2007 - Pittsburgh, PA

We had a super radtastic time in Pittsburgh :) It was an awesomely successful family reunion in my opinion, and I can't wait for all of us to get together again. I feel pretty blessed.

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures since I felt like I was in a dream pretty much the whole time. I wish now that I would have snapped some of Jana cutting Mark's hair in her kitchen, and of Sugar the itsy bitsy pup, who I wanted to stuff in my bag and run away with. but anyway, here are the pics I did manage to get. enjoy. :)

We rode the incline up Mount Washington, got some ice cream...
and an awesome view of the city
Rosebud, my sister




Chris, my brother
The Mattress Factory

Ashley & Chris

Jana, My Mom

The Andy Warhol Museum





@Bar 11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always feel like that when I have my camera on me. It's like i want to snap every waking moment and yet i rarely do. You have a keen eye for good photos *high five*