Friday, July 20, 2007

news update

Starting in Aug. I'm going to have about a two month 'sabbatical' and then I'm going back to nanny for Ilena in October.

I'm so excited that things are working out so awesomely. I really love the Norris clan and i was feeling so bummed that I might have to go work for some rich people in Mission Hills and make alot of money. lol. but i'd be miserable. and i'm on a journey of happiness, not $$$! right? right!!

Mark just got a part-time job at his tattoo shop, Rose Tattoo Parlor, in the River Market. This of course on top of his 9-5. He's basically working for tattoos, and to meet alot of VERY interesting people. :D He's very psyched about it. Also, Mark has lost almost 30 pounds so far people!! He's actually RUNNING!!! HOLY CRAP!!! he's up to about 2 miles A DAY!! I can't even believe it! seriously you guys, I've been attached to mark like a barnacle for 10 years, and this is a pretty amazing development! he's totally my hero!

We are taking a trip to Pittsburgh, PA Aug. 9 - 13 to meet my mom, Jana and my half-brother Chris. My half-sister Rosie is traveling from Cape Girardeau and will meet us there. We've met up with Rosie once a couple of years ago in Kansas City but this is going to be for the most part, a first time family reunion for us. Pretty Exciting!

We're still planning on trying to start a family of our own soon, but I think it's going to be a long road for us. There have been pretty much nothing but tests so far so it's been a bit nerve racking. Anyhoo, don't mean to get all sad on you, but send some prayers or whatever our way! :)

Bleech!! A Gnat just flew up my nose! grosssss!!! lol.

Love,
Phoebs (Mark says "hullo!")



No comments: