Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Heart Up, Kidneys Down

I had my first acupuncture session last night! It was not at all what I expected, you seriously can't really feel the needles. I was almost dissapointed, is that weird? After having multiple tattoos and piercings, I was getting myself in the zone for some sort of pain, but I guess I didn't realize how incredibly thin those needles are. They are more like sharp piecies of hair really. Lol.

I'm skeptical, but after reading so much about it's benefits, especially in the area of PCOS and fertility…I thought I'd give it a go. Nothing can be worse than taking Dong Quai and Vitex(Chaste Berry) tinctures twice a day. (tastes like rotting celery)

The practioner gave me some chinese "six flavor tea pills" to take as well. I think these are suppose to do something to my yang, or my yin…now I can't remember. I'm even more skeptical of these. But If any of this stuff actually works, I'll be sure to let everyone know!

P.S. she asked me if i was in love after feeling my pulse, that my heart energy was very good. i said "of course!" :D awwwww....

No comments: